'ze Pmr is oveeeeeeeer!

Saya tak bercuti.

Assalamualaikum and very good morning, evening and night.

Urgh huh fuuuuuuuuuuh. I am so tired being PMR candidates. I'm now so rarely eating. I hope it can makes me slim. Ihik. This is my english, if you don't undestand, try your best to understands me. Hewhew

Everyday comes and go. My rutines are same. Wake up, school, homeworkssss, class, sports, koko, night class, blablablurr. And this year, my mum and dad's money just like ice. Melting and disappear. Idk how many Ks of their money they spends for me, for my studies. How if I can't get the best result? Straight A's?

I just feel that I am nothing in this world. No one belongs to me. They have their own problems, their own life. They have their friends, and they have people who loves them. So bad, I go through everything by myself. No one loves me. No one appreciates me. But I always appreciate my friends. I know they are my special ever. No one can replace them.

And I trust, there's nothing can replace my past. I'm so sad when I know that........ Huh so hard to pendam this feeling alone. I don't have anyone to hear my story. I can't believe someone too much. They maybe will hurts me. I also don't like people who loves to judge me bad thinks. Act, what they hates a lot about someone else, what they hates is their own behaviour. It happens to me. Urgh. Girl with girl, they always jealous of one another. I'm tooo patient to face this all kinds of problem. :'(

My holidays? Hah? I'm busy studying. Wish me luck. I don't know why I can't get a goood result. I't makes me worry. Haha. Lawak la english sy. Erm. 3A's minimum, if not............................ :'(
I'll paint a smile on my face for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment